IT Services tailored to Architects
Technology plays a critical role in the office of every architect. With years of direct experience providing IT consulting and support services to dozens of design businesses in the Bay Area, ArcSource genuinely understands many of the challenges you face and what you need.
Since ArcSource has an intimate knowledge of how architectural tools and business processes work, we can increase your firm’s productivity with IT solutions for every area of your business. In addition to obtaining master’s degrees in architecture and structural engineering, ArcSource CEO Dave Monk has worked extensively in the AEC industry for years—first as a designer and then as an IT manager. The ArcSource team brings years of expertise to bear on the unique needs of architecture IT.
Connected to the industry
CAD consulting services:
- AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, MicroStaton and Vectorworks installation and maintenance
- AutoDesk License Manager installation and management
- AutoCAD printing and plotting configuration and installation
- AutoCAD and Revit custom configuration and workspace deployment
- CAD drawing standards development for firms and projects